AFX Ford GT Heritage Gold No. 5 AFX22061
On April 8th of this year, Ford introduced the brand new 2022 Ford GT Holman Moody Heritage Edition #5 car. It pays homage to the company and race team’s 1966 LeMans victory.
Holman Moody’s exclusive Gold exterior paint dons the gorgeous curves of the Ford GT with a more modern touch of exposed carbon fiber. Then there’s the signature Heritage Red and Oxford White accents that make this car one to remember.
The rear wing of the 2022 Ford GT Heritage rises when raced to coincide with the speed it is driven. Ours is depicted wing-down, accentuating the dramatic curvature of the body. It goes without saying this Ford GT comes with stupefying, pulse-pounding power and speed. And, with clear headlights and gold racing stripes, this beauty doesn’t just pay tribute, it sets itself apart from its predecessor.
CHASSIS TYPE: Mega G+ LONG Wheelbase Chassis (1.7").
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Narrowest, lowest chassis ever made for more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive Extra-long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability