TruSpeed MT II L Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controller. With Launch Control Option Fitted.
- The High Current option is only for positive wired tracks.
(These are typically the Positive Wired club tracks)
Simple intuitive controls on the MT II make it easy to use and quick to adapt to your racing style, car, and track conditions.
The High Current Positive is the most popular with 12A Peak and 6A running.
The Dual polarity automatically senses the track wiring but has lower current rating.
- Dual Polarity Power Option (Current rating of 8A peak and 3A running)
- High Current Option (Current rating of 12A peak and 6A running)
- Plug-in Replaceable Power Drive Board
- Supplied with the V.10 Contact Board with multiple mode options.
Set to Positive and Negative Curve mode as standard.
- 36 step wiper element and 9 point contact Stainless Steel Wipers.
- PWM Drive and Brake Control
- Switchable Power Coasting Feature allowing simulated Braking for cars that stop quickly even with no brakes applied.
- Brake adjustment
- Acceleration Control
- Sensitivity adjustment.
- Trigger return spring tension adjustment
- User-Changeable Single and Double Finger Trigger
- Fuse for over-current protection
- LED (Power ON and goes off to show full power delivered to your car)
Note: Check the spec of what you are buying, if you need Negative set up, let us know and we can arrange.
Click on Link For Video Review.