NSR0072SW Porsche 997 GP 2011 No54 N0072SW
NSR's objective is to make a GT car using modern technology, so high tech ‘Ready To Race’. It needed to be competitive straight out the box.
The Porsche 997 is an innovative model with high tech components, highly performing on track still respecting the scale modellistic aspect.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out the box
- Special aluminium rims with AIR SYSTEM technology
- Soft compound tyres, give an exceptional grip on any kind of track surface
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- SW is Shark 25.000 rpm - 176 g•cm @ 12V.
The Porsche 997 was created in the streamline of the Mosler GT project which has dominated in the GT top class either in National and International competitions since it was born in 2006.
In according with our NSR philosophy, we have worked to obtain the best performances without any compromise.
The NSR Porsche 997 is the most competitive 1/32nd scale model.