NSR Porsche 997 Le Mans No92 NSR0154SW
NSR's objective is to make a GT car using modern technology, so high tech ‘Ready To Race’. It needed to be competitive straight out the box.
The Corvette is an innovative model with high tech components, highly performing on track still respecting the scale modellistic aspect.
- High tech NSR components
- Competitive straight out the box
- Special aluminium rims with AIR SYSTEM technology
- Soft compound tyres, give an exceptional grip on any kind of track surface
- Adjustable front axle ride height
- King 21 Evo Motor 21,400 rpm
- 3/32” 60 HRC steel axle
- NEW racing bushings for Motor mount EVO
- Ultra smooth and quiet all-metal gearing
- Adjustable motor pod - EVO 3 Rectangular - EVO 5 Triangular
The Corvette was created in the streamline of the Mosler GT project which has dominated in the GT top class either in National and International competitions since it was born in 2006.
In according with our NSR philosophy, we have worked to obtain the best performances without any compromise.
The NSR Corvette is the most competitive 1/32nd scale model.
Racing NSR organises endurance races in any Country where NSR exports cooperating with National Distributors and involving either professional drivers then any enthusiastic fan.
All NSR cars are produced and tested exclusively into NSR Factory and only.